- 16th July 2014 - ConquerMaths Caribbean Government supported pilot ends in success!
- 24th Apr 2014 - Lessons for Cores 3 & 4 of the A-Level curriculum now online!
- 14th Apr 2014 - Thanks to all who visited us and William the Maths Bear at the Education Show!
- 6th Feb 2014 - Diagnostic Tests Now Available on HTML5 Devices including iPad/Android!
- 24th Jan 2014 - Thanks to all who visited us at BETT in London!
- 6th Nov 2013 - ConquerMaths has just been announced as a finalist in the BETT Awards 2014!!
- 11th Sep 2013 - Barbados government supported pilot now launched!
- 4th Aug 2013 - More HTML5 iPad compatible resources now available - click here
- 5th Jul 2013 - New for Schools - Add National Curriculum Levels Menu Structure for Students
- 2nd Jul 2013 - New - Browse ConquerMaths lessons ordered by National Curriculum Levels
The Online Maths Tutor for Students of All Ages
Diagnoses Gaps in Maths Knowledge - Teaches the Right Lessons - Tests Understanding
It's difficult to know where weaknesses in maths started.
Ideas in maths build on one another so gaps in knowledge can mean future lessons don't make sense and confidence drops.
ConquerMaths diagnoses gaps in knowledge, then teaches the needed video maths lessons.
ConquerMaths then ensures a rock solid understanding using appropriate tests and activities and provides clear and detailed reports.
An Excellent Maths Teacher
Pat Murray is a truly excellent maths teacher who presents each lesson in a friendly, step-by-step manner. The lessons are concise and logical making them really easy to retain which gives students that important confidence in their ability.
Making Maths Make Sense
Maths is a very cumulative subject - ideas build on one another. When a crucial lesson is missed or not understood, future topics can stop making sense. It can be a downward spiral unless problems are corrected
ConquerMaths covers the complete curriculum in clear and concise video lessons, each with an accompanying test to ensure a solid understanding.
Diagnoses Where Help is Needed
It's difficult to know where problems may have started... sometimes several years could even have passed. ConquerMaths includes diagnostic tests (which you can also use free!) covering most topics that adjust to the ability of the learner. A clear report then advises where study should be focused and which lessons to watch and listen to that should plug gaps in knowledge!
Control your Own Pace of Learning
Everyone learns at a different pace. In a normal classroom, you can't pause and rewind the teacher. ConquerMaths puts the learner in control, placing the power in their hands with the ability to stop the teacher and go back to repeat or recap any part of any lesson, as many times as needed until they feel comfortable. There's no embarrassment factor, Pat will never get frustrated and there's no risk of holding up the rest of the class!
Consistent Learning, Right Through School
A really important factor with maths learning is consistency... maths teachers change throughout school so getting used to new methods can be stressful.
ConquerMaths uses the same excellent teacher throughout who both writes and voices every lesson that students need to study at school from the age of 4 right through to 18.
Using this consistent method of learning makes transition between school years and even different schools a much more manageable experience!
Diagnoses gaps in maths knowledge
then provides just the right lessons to take to remedy the issues
An expert Maths Teacher available day or night
to help with homework, revision or to recap missed or misunderstood lessons
Each lesson teaches an entire school maths lesson
online, in an average of just 5 minutes!
Consistency throughout and a really good teacher
make learning maths much more effective, right through school
Available Online, anywhere there's Internet access,
even on iPhone, iPad and Android mobile phones and tablets
A month of tuition for half the cost of an hour with a private maths tutor,
and always available wherever and whenever you need it
Join with confidence
thanks to the No Quibble, Two Week Money Back Guarantee!